Livitrains Express Train Hanoi to Hue, Danang, Sapa, Livitrans Train Livitrans is a newly built train connecting Hanoi, Hue, Danang and return . It is considered one of the most luxurious trains in Vietnam with its equipment equivalent to a high-class train with Vip 2 berths
Livitrains Express Train Hanoi to Hue, Danang, Sapa, Livitrans Train is a newly built train. It is considered one of the most luxurious trains in Vietnam with its equipment equivalent to a high-class hotel.
The train is a joint venture between Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industry Corporation and Vietnam Railway Corporation which officially starts its operation on 1st September 2007.
Livitrans Express Train, which comprises of 9 wooden carriages and one electricity generation compartment, is expected to expand to 15 carriages to be able to accommodate 420 passengers in the near future. The train will feature sleeping carriage with VIP 2 berths and 4 berths with a bar, toilets, LCD television sets on board, etc… of aviation standards.
With friendly staff and high class services, Livitrans Express Train will surely bring you a memorial trip to Sapa.
1. Livitrans Train Hanoi- Hue, Danang or Danang, Hue – Hanoi
* Hanoi at 19:00pm to Hue at 8:01am and Danang at 10:34am
* Danang at 11:51am to Hue at 14:43pm and Hanoi at 04:02am
2. Livitrans Train Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi
* Hanoi at 20:35pm to Laocai at 5:00am
* Laocai at 19:30pm to Hanoi at 4:30am
Special Note :
– Our price shown in US$ for one person / one way ( Hanoi – Laocai or Laocai – Hanoi ). Also ( Hanoi – Hue, Hanoi – Danang or Danang – Hanoi, Hue – Hanoi )
– VIP and deluxe 2 berths cabin only offer ( Hanoi – Laocai or Laocai – Hanoi )
– Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi to your cabin and return moring day ( Hanoi – Laocai- Hanoi )
– Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi to your cabin ( Hanoi – Hue or Hanoi – Danang )
– Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent’s existing berths
– Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
– WC are not in cabin