Victoria Express Train recalls a more romantic era. Passing through the exotic landscapes of North Vietnam, between the charming cities of Hanoi and Lao Cai. Each sleeping carriage has 4 berths and 2 deluxe cabins
Each sleeping carriage has 6 superior cabins with 4 berths and 2 deluxe cabins with 2 berths, all are air-conditioned, wood panelled, with individual reading lights, baggage storage, toilets and oversized windows.
Special Note :
– Our price shown in US$ for one person / around trip ticket ( Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi )
– Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi to your cabin and return moring day
– The Victoria Express Train is for their guest only (you must stay at Victoria Sapa hotel to be able to book Victoria Express Train)
– Weekday Departures (WD): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Lao Cai – Hanoi) & Sunday (Hanoi – Lao Cai)
– Weekend Departures (WE): Friday (Hanoi – Lao Cai) & Sunday (Lao Cai – Hanoi)
– On departures with Dining Carriage an optional 4-course set dinner is available as well as a la carte menu. Please reserve the set dinner at time of train booking
– One way ticket is acceptable for all trips except Friday or Sunday
– Above rates are in USD, inclusive of 10% Government tax and 5% service charge.
A Double Superior room:155 US$
A Double Deluxe room:170 US$
Suite Family room: 230 US$
Family Studio room: 230$