Vietnam transportation is improving rapidly even though it is still listed among countries with highest rates of accidents. When you travel long distance from one province to another, airplane, buses from credited travel agency and train are the safer options.
- International Flight About International Flights to Vietnam.
- Domestic Flight About Domestic Air Travel in Vietnam
- Domestic Airlines Information about airlines in Vietnam.
- Airport Information about Vietnam Airports
- Railway System About Railway System in Vietnam
- North-South Train About Express Train in Vietnam.
- Night Trains About taking night trains in Vietnam
- Hanoi – Sapa Train About taking train from Hanoi to Sapa.
- Train Stations About Hanoi, Hue, HCMC train stations.
- Train Timetables Vietnam train schedule and tickets
- Train Seats and Berths Types and class of train seat and berth.
- How to reserve and buy a train ticket in Vietnam.
- Vietnam train travel About travelling by train in Vietnam
- Bus in Vietnam General Information about Buses.
- Bus Stations About Bus Terminals in Vietnam
- Hanoi Bus About Taking Buses in Hanoi.
- Ho Chi Minh City Bus About Traveling by Bus in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Car Rental About Car Rental in Vietnam.
- Driving License About Driving License in Vietnam.
- Highways About Highway System in Vietnam
- Taxi About taking taxi in Vietnam
- Motorbike Travel About Motorbikes in Vietnam.
- Xe Om A comprehensive guide to taking xe-om in Vietnam.
- Motorbike Rental How to rent a motorbike in Vietnam
- Traffic Jams Overview of Traffic Jams in Vietnam.
- Bicycles About Riding a Bicycle in Vietnam
- Walking Information about Walking in Vietnam
- Trekking All about trekking in Vietnam.
- Vietnam – China About crossing the border between Vietnam and China.
- Vietnam-Laos About crossing the border between Vietnam and Laos
- Vietnam-Cambodia About crossing the border between Vietnam and Cambodia.